What is Data-bag?
- data-bag is a tool that:
- helps keep files consistent across multiple devices
- tracks the updates you make as you work with your files
- can restore your lost data or reverse unneeded changes
- The source code of data-bag
- is available to view or download at
- To learn more about data-bag you can
The presentation was made by Stan Livitski at the Greater Boston Desktop GNU/Linux Users Group meetup on February, 6th 2013
* The audio and slides of this presentation are published under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States license.